Instagram @kquimms

Saturday 11 May 2013

The Launch of the Samsung Galaxy S4 !

11:58a.m EST
holy! I'm sorry, can I just take some time to stress on the new release of the Samsung Galaxy S4 ?! Jesus ! I am a true fan of Samsung and their latest gadgets (i personally own a Samsung Note 1 ) but yeah! oh goodness, i was just speechless with the S4. It is so convenient, like who would've thought to create an "Air View" where you're able to scroll, or look at texts or even call someone without actually touching the phone itself ! 

Anyone out there who is still a believer of the Iphones or BB's, then gurll you've got something coming for you, cause the Samsung's are gonna wipe 'em all out ! ;D LOL 

I couldn't keep quiet about this i had to say something! oh man ;-; I'm only passing my 1st year in my 3yr contract :( awh mann lolol

No comments:

Post a Comment