Instagram @kquimms

Sunday 12 May 2013

May-12-2013: Happy Mothers Day! + Reminiscing on the Past :P

7:58p.m EST
Happy mothers day everybody !!! :D Today is the day to really express and display your loves for all the mummsies out there ! :D. It's also a day to may perhaps take the time to make this day a really special day for Mum and make it all about her ! :) 
Mothers Day is not only for those Mother's in the living but also a celebration for the mothers who have passed :) We should be reminded to give thanks and celebrate for those and to not leave them behind :33.

I know my mom has been through a hell of alot especially with my brother and sister and I, but I just want to say that I love her soo much ! :D. I'm an emotional and fragile little creature with a pride thats too high -.- so it's hard for me to tell this to her up front without creating the St.Lawrence River in my own home LMAO but yeah ! 
 ^ This is my Mumma ! (1987)
^This is my oldest Sister :) 
 This is Little me with Kuya Jan Jan :)
And heres my crazy sister again XDD 
Me and my dad were cleaning up in the basement, and we happened to stumbled upon a box full of photos and i found all these pictures ! pictures of my parents in Saudi in the Red Sea and my sister trolling on the beach XD and then there's my brother :P. It feels nostalgic looking back and saying "Oh ! i remember that!" Well i was born a little later so i can't really say XD but after ! ahaha  :) 

Yeah, just looking back in general and remember the time when you took the photo or the place that you were when you took it, who you took it with or if you were by yourself- all those things that you think about, you would sort of just chuckle and feel good :)
--> I think reminiscing on photos is a kind of remedy for anything! because of course!- it makes you feel good to go back to the days when your were innocent little creature! ;D 

I hope you guys were able to celebrate Mothers Day with your mum or with anyone just in general today is a day of spending time and cherishing that special mother ! :D


Cheers !

KQuimms

No comments:

Post a Comment