Instagram @kquimms

Wednesday 8 May 2013

May-07-2013: My Very First Blog Post

Hello There, My Name is Kristine. :) i guess i'm starting this blog simply to pass time (for now)- okay I'm going to be a little honest here, the reason why I've decided to blog was because i was inspired by the well known Youtuber/Blogger- Bubbi. Or as many people would know her as BubzBeauty. 


I think that shes a very inspirational woman, very confident, beautiful, creative, passionate in what she does and not to mention hard working. I think when i first started surfing on YT she was one of the first YT subscribers that i subscribed to because shes just so down to earth you know ? (By the way, if bubz is reading this- Hi! <3 :D) 



Well anyway - I guess i should let you guys get to know a little about me:

Physique:

  • I am 5'2... maybe 5'2 1/2 LOL 
  • I have pretty tanned skin
  • I have Medium Length Black/Brown Hair
  • I don't really have much curves (my bum is like a board -.-) lol 
  • I have long legs, but a short torso (talk about disproportion) LOL 
  • I am size 8 in shoes
  • Size Small in tops- or Size 4 in H&M sizing XD
  • I am a Size 25-26 on pants depending on how much I eat XD
  • I USED to have a relatively high metabolism but I think it's at that point where it's starting to slow down LOL
Personality:

  • I guess you could say that i'm "Right Brained" in characteristics 
  • I tend to get easily distracted 
  • I focus on small detail
  • I am generally cheery (as long as you don't get on my bad side >;P)
  • I like making people smile
  • At first meetings i'm generally shy and quiet 
  • It's hard for me to talk to someone that i hardly know but I try and avoid situations and come up with topics to talk about 
  • I'm a really emotional person (i'm really influenced by the emotions of people around me)
  • I enjoy being alone sometimes- i'm able to clear my thoughts or maybe take a few moments to enjoy whatever it is i'm doing 
  • I try to come off as a warm welcoming person with arms wide open LOL- but my general first impression is apparently "intimidating" <-- which ! i think is totally wrong ! LOL


*anyway, i think thats a pretty good list of who/what I am lol 

 
^This is just a picture of me and my brother, when we went to go and see Florence and the Machine ! <3 my Favorite :'D 



Today I watched Iron Man 3 with my boyfriend today and it was awsome ! I really really enjoyed it and also Robert Downey Junior aha! I think it was more than what I had expected, you know? Maybe it was just the intense sound system and all the subwoofers blasting in my ears but I thought it was really really cool ! I give it a thumbs up and its also something that I would buy and watch at my house multiple times. 
I guess for some girls they are really into, you know chick-flicks and just a lot of girly movies and things (Don't get me wrong I do enjoy a chick-flick from time to time) but i'm really into action, Sci-Fi, thriller, comedy movies ! HOWEVER ! When it comes to films and series from different countries I have a whole different taste in genres =D. I really like to watch Korean/Japanese movies AND shows (i think more so than american ones) i really don't know i think i'm drawn to all the cheesy-ness of Korean/Japanese films. I'm like the total opposite when it comes to comparing my interest in genres between Asian and American films and series ! In terms of KDrama/JDrama- i'm totally hooked on their comedy romantic films and mot really so much on their action or thriller stuff (they take it to a whole new level- its too much for me XD )


*the bottom line is that as long as their Drama's have some sort of young sprouting romantic love- then you've got my approval of a good drama ! LOL 

---


Alright, I think i should end this blog here, Sweet dreams everyone ! 

OXOXO


KQuimms 




No comments:

Post a Comment