Instagram @kquimms

Thursday 9 May 2013

May- 09- 2013: Doggy Lovin'

4:59p.m
Well today's forecast for today's weather was suppose to not rain but I think the boyfriend misread it, lol so unfortunately we weren't able to see the sakura's at Highpark but thats okay ! 
we went to my boyfriends old highschool where we went to go and pick up some transcripts so that we could send it to Waterloo University. it was really great, i was able to see the difference between his highschool and mine :D. Kind of nostalgic i guess at the same time, reminiscing in general. it was a good day today I really enjoyed it- even though we weren't able to see the sakura's i think just spending the day with my boyfriend really made me feel calm and relaxed :)

After his highschool, just went back to his place where to my surprise, Sam (Havanese)... man i wish i could get it dog ! i would always be told by my parents that, "Tin tin, you can't even clean your room, how much more if you get a dog" XDD thanks ! I can take care of a dog thank you very much ~ lol. It was actually pretty funny cause after the walk we washed him and everything ut then suddenly after that, Sam took a really good liking of me that he attempted to hump me    (  ''-.-)  LOL that's okay i guess .. I don't really know xD

*The picture below is of me and Sam :)
If i was able to choose my ideal dog i think i would get a Tibetan Mastiff ! ahhh ! i think i fell inlove with them when i first saw them *sigh*if only they weren't so expensive (i heard that they were the most expensive dogs out there!!) but they are sooo cutttee ! *-* 
Below here is the basic description of the Mastiff- trust me you'll fall in love just as easily.

"Dogs are a mans best friend"

You know I think i just really love animals just in general :'). they're so sweet, i love them all- i feel that as long as you shower them with love and care i don't see why any animal should be seen as harmful .... Unless you wanna get killed LMAO. 
Only in an idealistic world where there will be only fluffy trotting puff balls raoming our neighborhoods *sigh* lol 

Sloths by the way.. are the GREATEST animals in the world !!! =D i can totally relate to sloths ! XDD LOL
I can't understand why most of my friends don't like sloths.. they think they are savages or something -.-. they are soo cute and .. ah ! no other words to explain them but just CUTE 
!
 

Well okay i think i'm going to end my blog post here, i'm pretty sure you guys have have enough of my outburst of loving animals and such lol 

OXOXO
KQuimms

No comments:

Post a Comment