Instagram @kquimms

Wednesday 3 July 2013

June 30th, 2013: Gay Pride Parade 2013!!! Show Your Colours !! :D


Hey Guys, just wanted to share the experience that I had watching the 2013 Pride Parade held in Downtown Toronto- If your from here and you didn't go, then man you missed out ! LOL this is an annual event that you definately don't want to miss out ! I'm not lesbian, I am straight but I do support what they are doing which is why I was here and on top of that ! Its fun to participate lol, like who doesn't like loud pumping music and having just a bunch of people being able to express how they feel. It just a good feeling and experience all together :)

Me and my bf also went down to the harbour front after getting some good ass Poutine (Smoke's Poutinerie you are the best) we also saw a live performance... I feel so bad i don't know the name of this group but they were performing different styles of music- the one that i had caught was Eastern European Folk Music, and it was just so enchanting and made me want to stomp my feet, clap my hand and have a mug of beer in my hand LOL 


No comments:

Post a Comment