Instagram @kquimms

Saturday 31 January 2015

I've Missed You Guys !

Hey Y'all! 


it has been forever since i've last posted a blog here!  how long has it been? 2 years aha oh man. Time definitely flies, but with all that aside I have some quick announcements to make.

 i will be probably be making some awkward changes around this blog- I've begun to notice how "messy" it looks. With that being said, I probably might change things around, I will continue to do reviews or kdrama’s so don’t worry ;) i’ve got alot i need to do lol
i’ll just have to organize my post a little better :P

-----
NOW! I kind want to give you guys a little update on what has happened in the past 2 years of my life. 

I'm currently in university (3yr) and the past couple of years- I 'm pretty sure it's safe to say has been much like a roller coaster ride. Family, relationships, school, realization of a shit ton of nonsense all happened within the 1st to 2nd year of univ (great timing). I somehow managed to get through all of the chaos- hanging from a thread. 2nd year was when things really got messy- school was becoming increasingly difficult and having a relationship at the time didn't really help either. oh and lets not forget the instability of the part-time job that i was doing at the time as well ( this is a perfect recipe for a disaster waiting to happen).  So, you know with all of that combined I'm pretty sure my normal daily functioning was compromised. There was just this huge cluster-fuck of contributing factors that negatively influenced my overall wellbeing

And I think at the end of second year, I was really close to losing my shit; just a little bit. 
End of second year- end of exams and I do the happy dance because I was so fortunate enough to travel to the Philippines for three and a half weeks (FYI: before this, I didn’t go on vacation for 6 years.. )
This was like a god send; the trip was amazing and I was really able to relax and just release all of my anxiety and stress that i’ve kept inside.

And now here I am, already finished my first sem in my 3 year & I’ve decided that i’m going to take a little bit longer to finish my degree and I know that this decision is something that my parents don’t really approve of but at the end of the day- its better to take your time and do well at what you’re doing rather than rushing through things with half-assed effort and potentially fucking up your sense of wellbeing .

!! ahh, I wish i could say more but i don’t want to bore you guys ! xD i’ll save my talks for another post ! :)




Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment